German Para Boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Not entirely sure if I have enough forum posts to run this but I do have a previously successful group buy so here's hoping I won't be moderated....
Just about to place order with www.gisurplus.co.uk for brand new German para boots, 2000 version. All sizes available apparently. If 4 other people would like to make a gentleman's agreement to pay and supply contact details and a size, I will front the purchase and distribute. Price is obviously as on website, 39 quid + vat + postage from supplier, + postage to individuals..... This seems to be a bargain...

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I could be up for this , need to check if I'm a 12 or 11.5, I'll contact you via PM once I've confirmed.

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Ok TeeDee, no worries. By the way chaps, think I'll have to reduce this to 3 other places as I want to get a 9 and a 9.5 for myself to ensure I get a pair of surplus boots that actually fit! This is all of course unless I get 8 replies in which case postage will be less and I can buy a 10 pack... if that's not all too complicated to follow....

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
And sorry, one more caveat. Before you commit, please bear in mind that there will be no returns as this is a wholesale purchase so if they don't fit, it will be up to you to move them on on the 'Bay. I'm looking to order tomorrow as I don't think there is a massive supply of these and I don't want to miss out. VAT will be about 8 quid and total delivery will be about 15 so you're looking at about £63 all in delivered, which I still think is a pretty good deal.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Can thoroughly recommend GI Surplus, great service from Ron and the lads.

You can collect too if you're not too far away from Bournemouth Airport - saves on the postage costs.

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Thanks, and I would but unfortunately up in Sussex so fuel cost wouldn't really be economical. And as for seeing all that surplus stuff strewn around waiting for a buyer, that definitely would not be economical (for me...).

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Yes indeed, this did go ahead. I bought in bulk anyway to be sure that I got a size that fitted me. These are great boots, exactly as described and brand new. One way or another, I will have two pairs up for sale. My on ly problem is, I have slightly mismatched feet - right is longer and slightly narrower and left is shorter and slightly wider. I have the normal number of toes. I am therefore trying to decide whether to go for the German paraboot size 280 (9 or 9.5 depending on which source you believe) or 285 (9.5 or 10, again, depending). The 280s feel great but pinch my left foot ever so slightly. I am wondering if they will stretch and conform when they wear in or whether the problem will get worse. Bottom line is, I will have two pairs of either 280 or 285 for sale at cost (39, + vat + carriage from supplier = £50 plus £12 postage (I know, I know, thank Royal mail for that one) to one of you lucky chaps. If anyone has any sizing advice, let me know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE