Brand new German para boots 2000 model

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Hi all, I can get a bulk deal on these which after all postage and packing comes out at £60 delivered to your door. As soon as I have four takers I can order. Only thing is, as a wholesale deal there are no returns so I will need a German para boot size (280, 285 etc) to work with. As a rough guide a 285 equates to a UK 9.5 but this is not an exact conversion. I am not a business, as you will see from my (infrequent...!) posts. I am buying them from GIsurplus online and costings work as follows.... £40 per pair, plus VAT= £48, plus carriage to me approx £4 per pair = £52 plus insured courier to you £8 = £60. If the carriage to me element works out cheaper I will refund/reduce price accordingly. I would expect payment via paypal after boots have arrived with me but before I send them out. If anyone wants anything else from GIsurplus I could order at the same time but would need payment via paypal up front for that. As I am fronting the purchase, a 'yes' here is a gentleman's commitment to buy..... As I said, I will order as soon as there are four takers.

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Sorry, I'm a bit of a Luddite as pics go.... my digital camera has just broken this morning and my phone won't tether properly with my laptop. Here is my ebay item number: 321249923758. And update from GISurplus is that postage only works out to £2 pair so delivered price will be £58. The ebay price takes account of the fees so I'm not even making anything on those. You could also check out the para boots on GISurplus for more info.

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
And if any moderators are reading this, have just realised that I'll have to pay a paypal fee.... although the rules state that this is my responsibility, I don't really see why I should lose money on the group buy.... any suggestions?

Köld

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2012
Thule
Could I have a pair sent to Sweden? Is the size the lenght of the boot's inner sole or does the size indicate what length your feet should be to fit properly? I could take a pair in size 320 then.

Virgil

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2010
East Sussex
Hi there.... not sure that the sizing system is that straightforward.... do you know what your UK or euro foot size is? Also, I think the postage to Sweden will probably be around £15 sterling. Happy to send them to you if we can sort your size out but if I'm honest, you might be able to get a pair in Sweden for less postage....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE