German Army Vulcan copy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I've seen these on ebay too. You can get them in olive & flecktarn as well.....they arn't military issue & are as you say, sort of copies of the vulcan. They are made by MFH ( their copies of the German para boot are absolute crap) which is like a German version of Web-Tex ......They may be ok as a general rucksack but probably couldn't take much abuse, not something you would want to take into the field with you ...you can find them even cheaper on ebay germany.....personally I wouldn't chance it.

Greek1983

Forager
Jan 23, 2011
Athens, Greece
Don't buy it. I had the exact one 4-5 years ago 'cos I couldn't afford buying the original Berghaus Vulcan. Unfortunately it was ruined after 6 months of intensive use. And as stated they're not military issue. On the German eBay there are several Berghaus Atlas for sale (German SF issue).

Avoid buying products from MFH. I had a sort of micro-bivy tent and it immediately leaked.

screwdriver

Forager
Nov 28, 2010
calne
mfh products are total crap, and are usually falsely advertised as being genuine military issue when they are not.
i got stitched up by a uk retailer (well recomended on military forums) with a pair of mfh german para boots that were absolute rubbish and cost 90 quid ,were supposed to be haix made under licence

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE