Gerber Bear Grylls Bear-2 Survival Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shade

Nomad
Oct 13, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Gerber Bear Grylls BEAR-2 "look-alike" survival knife.

As new - unused but please read the whole thread.
Still a good strong useful blade even if its a copy.

£40 to your door. NOW £22

bear7.jpg
bear1.jpg
bear3.jpg
bear6.jpg

Last edited:

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
Apart form the box, I would say that has nothing to do with the man - no orange on it what so ever. Have a free bump on me :)

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
You all do know this is a fake don't you?

Yeah we all know Bear is a faker, tv bushcrafter to the max, can't light a bowdrill fire without an editing team and a special effects department, did you mean the knife is fake too?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
This is the real one. Comes with different sheath, slabs etc. It was never released in a fake BG cardboard box with pleather sheath other details in the OP.

The real deal is called the Gerber warrant.

warrant_e.jpg

knifegerberwarran.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Yeah we all know Bear is a faker, tv bushcrafter to the max, can't light a bowdrill fire without an editing team and a special effects department, did you mean the knife is fake too?

That's TV though. Best not confuse that with what he actually did for real, like pass 23SAS selection and climbing Everest. He didn't fake that.

Shade

Nomad
Oct 13, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
@johnathanD - just so I'm clear before my sales thread becomes totally useless, are you say that the "bear grills company" never released a rebranded Warrent knife under licence from Gerber ????

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
Yep. That's right. Probably explains why the bear grylls logo doesn't feature on the blade. It's a counterfeit of the warrant tanto in a BG box. The originals are less than 30 quid. You must have been stung in the past on this one.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
@johnathanD - just so I'm clear before my sales thread becomes totally useless, are you say that the "bear grills company" never released a rebranded Warrent knife under licence from Gerber ????

Yes, That's right. But the whole knife is a fake anyway. It's not a real Gerber Warrant. Sorry to break it to you.

rhyan

May 19, 2009
UK
Alas that is faker than a fake thing. Fake Gerber in a Fake BG box.

Sorry for ya dude :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE