Genuine arctic SAS royal marine cotton windproof smock big big size! Almost new

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
As per title, I've sold several of this type on here and haven't heard of anyone being disappointed, I know genuine items and this is one of them. Dpm arctic smock, in 190/120! Big size, like a 2/3xl and tall height. It is in almost new condition just two minor minor nicks by Lower pocket, immaculate and barely used, still has wired hood. Am actually a bit peeved because I wanted to keep it but didn't realize until too late it was wrong size, I need a 190/112, so it needs to go.
get it quick before someone else does, rare size, even rarer in super grade condition like this. The cream of British smock-age!
£45.00 delivered, fees included, this is purely so I can replace it with right size item.
cheers all.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
As per title, I've sold several of this type on here and haven't heard of anyone being disappointed, I know genuine items and this is one of them. Dpm arctic smock, in 190/120! Big size, like a 2/3xl and tall height. It is in almost new condition just two minor minor nicks by Lower pocket, immaculate and barely used, still has wired hood. Am actually a bit peeved because I wanted to keep it but didn't realize until too late it was wrong size, I need a 190/112, so it needs to go.
get it quick before someone else does, rare size, even rarer in super grade condition like this. The cream of British smock-age!
£45.00 delivered, fees included, this is purely so I can replace it with right size item.
cheers all.

LOL, I think this line means its in dpm. :D

Liam

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
Ok, superb jacket, in a big size, how about £40 delivered? I can't go lower, you can pay that for an abused one, and they can go way over the ton at well known surplus dealers for one in this condition. The real deal and in superb condition. If no takers it'll have to go on eBay.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE