DPM SAS WINDPROOF SMOCK 190/112 super condition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
hiya guys,
as per title, its a later type SAS windproof smock. not the type that gets called an SAS smock which is actually just a standard windproof. this is the garbadine type, but in the last DPM print before they went over to MTP. its labelled up as a 190/112. its in excellent undamaged, un ripped un snagged washed condition. its got a l/cpl shoulder flash on it and the hood drawstring has been taken out. easy replacememnt though.

its super thin super soft dpm cotton. old style buttons that are stitched on (not canadian slot type), ffd pocket on right arm, pen and combi pocket on left. non wired hood, no rank tabs. modern label. poachers pockets.

swmbo says that 3 dpm sas smocks is too much, this is the most modern one i have, i prefer the older dpm print, so this ones first for the chop.

pictures now below...

£sold delivered to someone who knows decent kit, and wants to get hold of a good one before they die out! (the smock not the buyer! lol)

cheers all
Rob

sasmain.jpg

sasmainclose.jpg

sasmainlabel.jpg

saspockets.jpg

sasopen.jpg

Last edited:

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
also i have just laid it on top of one of my others which is an older type from mid 1990s and they appear to measure the same, so i would say even though its labelled as 190/112 its more like a 180/112. damn good condition though, its been molly-coddled this one, be quick!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE