Big sale, Alan wood, surefire, leatherman, helle, north face, camelbak, pic heavy etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

daryl

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2005
Worthing West Sussex
Hi Guys and girls

After much soul searching, current financial needs and planned trips, I am attempting to raise funds hence the sale of many of these items.

I have one Alan Wood Ray Mears woodlore knife, excellent condition, with neck sheath and fire starter, has had very little use with only a few minor sharpening marks on the blade. I (sorry Alan) prefer my Ben Orford for comfort but just couldn't bring myself to sell until now. SOLD. (a very hard decision)
Worthing-20120331-00079.jpgWorthing-20120331-00075.jpg

One Helle Folkekniven knife in almost new condition, light honing and very small amount of trial carving, SOLD
Worthing-20110908-00024.jpg

Leatherman surge in good condition comes with box and saw blade, but minus sheath (never lasts always replaced). SOLD
Worthing-20120331-00089.jpg

Surefire L4 in good condition, less than 5 hours burn time some minor cosmetic marks and a couple of very small chips in the bezel £40.50 inc p&p SOLD
Worthing-20120331-00088.jpg
CamelBak BFM in forest green, as new, never used in anger just as bob. Link http://www.heinnie.com/Camelbak-Bags/Bags/Camelbak-BFM/p-542-1035-3865/ £81 inc p&p SOLD
Worthing-20120331-00086.jpgWorthing-20120331-00085.jpg
Karrimor SF sabre delta 25 olive green immaculate condition used half a dozen times, SOLD. Just not quite big enough for my needs. see link http://www.karrimorsf.com/karrimorsf...-delta-25.html

One brand new icebreaker oasis crew in 'olive green' in small size, unworn and still boxed SOLD.
Worthing-20120331-00064.jpg
Northface circadian waterproof jacket, 2011 design,
waterproof, breathable and easily packable. Made from Gore-Tex Paclite, it has all the advantages of regular Gore-Tex while being lighter and easier to pack-down.
· Fabric: 50D polyester dobby Gore-Tex Paclite o live green
· Standard fit
· Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
· Attached, fully adjustable hood
· Wire-brim hood visor
· Hood stows in collar
· Napoleon chest pocket
· Two venting hand pockets
· Velcro adjustable cuffs
· Hem cinch cord
small size, in nearly new condition, only worn twice in light rain. Just don't have the need for it, and require my wardrobe space :) hence sale £63 plus choice of p&p
Worthing-20120331-00069.jpg

Montane extreme jacket in black, size medium comes with hood, (purchased alongside smock in OG). New and unused, due to fact that the smock goes everywhere with me hence have never needed jacket. £50 exc p&p.
http://www.montane.co.uk/products/men/extreme/extreme-jacket/128

Rab Generator Alpine Jacket, in marin, size medium brand new and unused.

The Rab Generator Alpine is perfect as a midlayer for backpacking, climbing and mountaineering. With minimal weight and packsize, the Generator is ideal for use at rest stops, belays and over night camps and has an insulated helmet compatible hood for when the temperature drops. The Endurance outer protects against light rain and snow. Weight:520g
Pertex® Endurance outer and soft Pertex® Quantum inner
Warm 100g Primaloft® One in body
Light 60g Primaloft® One in arms and hood
1 Endurance lined chest pocket which functions as a stuff pocket
2 zipped hand pockets
1 internal zipped security pocket
Laminated Velcro cuff tabs, and adjustable hem draw cord. £90 inc p&p SOLD
Worthing-20120331-00070.jpg

Brand new unused og, ripstop nylon lightweight tarp with reinforced corners, ridge line and multiple hanging points, size is 300 x 200cm £25 inc p&p

SASS kit DPM single pole hooped basha, very tough, and those that know the build quality of SASS kit is excellent, very good condition, used twice, no marks or damage, collapsible aluminium pole included, size 280 x 175cm £30 inc p&p.SOLD
Worthing-20120331-00090.jpg
Maxpedition admin pouch in og, excellent condition SOLD
Worthing-20120331-00071.jpg
Warrior grab bag in OG very good condition comes with attached map case in lid and pouches on molle front SOLD
Worthing-20110908-00023.jpgWorthing-20110908-00022.jpg
Mountain hardware lamina sleeping bag 35 right hand zip unused, comes with stuff sack and storage bag, has been stored in accordance with manufacturers instructions. £60 inc p&p.
link http://www.mountainhardwear.eu/Lamina™-35-(Regular)/OU8451_R,default,pd.html

My preference payment is for cheques where possible as I am a technophobic. Although for cheaper items paypal is ok, but PM me if any queries.

Thanks guys, keep your eyes peeled there will probably be a few more items to follow, when I get the chance.

Last edited:

Peanut

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2011
Essex
Robbi you could always go off for a weekend and come back with it in hand, saying "Look what I found in the woods!"

daryl

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2005
Worthing West Sussex
Sorry guys, started post, then been called into work and manic family issues today, so will get to organising replies to everyone asap, I believe its called murphy's law!!!

Daryl

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE