Gear made in Europe and the UK.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Loys of knife makers, artisanal, in Russis.
They also have several knife producing companies.

In Czech Republic, Technolen makes tents of many sorts, including oldfashioned canvas tents, tipis and such.
They also make tents sold under other names.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
This original Bundeswehr Mountain troop rucksack is still produced by HEIM in Germany.

It's made from Cordura Nylon and has 35 Litres Volume, not 25 litres how it is told in the description. I contacted the producer. It has 35 litres, no doubt!

(It should be used with the original German army folding mat as back pillow how it is constructed. )

I love the simple bomb proof construction.
No zippers, no nonsense!

I managed to fit a light and compact 3 Seasons equipment in it, based on the Snugpack Special Forces 1 sleeping bag, it's bivvy bag and a Defcon 5 poncho.

Traveling a lot, I live 3/4 of the year out of this little Rucksack.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottE

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
That is a good question!

Of course I love to spend a bit free time in this forum. But I mainly write here for beginners.
And from time to time even old foxes need to replace something or need a gift for the next generation...

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
This original Bundeswehr Mountain troop rucksack is still produced by HEIM in Germany.

It's made from Cordura Nylon and has 35 Litres Volume, not 25 litres how it is told in the description. I contacted the producer. It has 35 litres, no doubt!

(It should be used with the original German army folding mat as back pillow how it is constructed. )

I love the simple bomb proof construction.
No zippers, no nonsense!

I managed to fit a light and compact 3 Seasons equipment in it, based on the Snugpack Special Forces 1 sleeping bag, it's bivvy bag and a Defcon 5 poncho.

Traveling a lot, I live 3/4 of the year out of this little Rucksack.
One of my favourites too.
IMG-4052.jpg

Reactions: Erbswurst

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE