GB Small Forest Axe and Visionary binoculars

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
Hi, selling some binoculars that I don't use and my small forest axe. I bought the axe a couple of years ago and it sits in my cupboard unused, I used it once to try it out.

The small forest axe doesn't really need an introduction, it is in great condition and I have got some pics which I will attempt to show. I would rather someone picked it up due to the nature of it but will post by courier if needed £8 (you pay). I can post out Mondays or Wednesdays.

The binoculars are very nice here is a link to the spec on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Visionary...phy_Binoculars_Monoculars&hash=item2c61d04ca5

They have been used once but they didn't really do what I wanted and I have no other need for them.

There £100 on there but you can pick them up for £90 off another site I found (just with no description so I nicked the ebay one).

I want £50 for the axe and £60 for the binoculars. Both prices are plus postage, I can courier the binocs for £8 or I can send them Royal Mail it is up to you, royal mail is probably cheaper but I wouldn't trust them as much.

SAM_0644.jpgSAM_0645.jpgSAM_0646.jpgSAM_0647.jpgSAM_0648.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE