Sold gransfors bruk small forest axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
The Gransfors Bruk Small Forest Axe is the same size as the Hunter's Axe but has a more traditional pattern and poll. The blade is thin and will bite under its own weight. The handle is long enough to allow powerful chopping but not too long so it will fit into a rucksack, the back of a car or a boat. Practical for splitting small sticks for the fire or cutting small-diameter limbwood for starter fuel in a fireplace. The Small Forest Axe has proved very popular and is one of the most frequently recommended axes for bushcraft and camping. Each axe is supplied with a leather sheath for safe storage.
Axe 2.jpg
Axe 1.jpg

Axe 3.jpg
Axe 4.jpg
Axe 5.jpg
Axe 6.jpg
Key Features:
Gransfors logo on the handle
Axe head is stamped with smith's initials
Comes with a protective vegetable tanned leather sheath
Weight: 1kg
Length: 50 cm
This has never been out of the house, I brought it just to have a more compact version of my other Gransfors, but I don't think I'll ever use it.
£120.00 with postage
All Payments via PayPal.
Over 18's and UK Buyer's Only Please.
Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: eraaij

Jay_jay27

Forager
Dec 29, 2020
Uk
Anyone curious I can say there a cracking little axe I’ve had and used mine for about 8 years now and it’s brilliant

creatamax

Jun 15, 2014
Cornwall
Been after one for a while now but just haven't been able to justify the price. Whats you best off you would take posted to Dorset?.
Cheers Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE