GB: Pre-Mac Trekker Set - waterpurification filter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gailainne

Life Member
How are we doing with this ? I'm sorry if I seem demanding, but I'm going on a survival course starts 12th of April that requires all water to be purified, if I'm not sure of getting this before then I'll have to go buy another one.

Stephen

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
How are we doing with this ? I'm sorry if I seem demanding, but I'm going on a survival course starts 12th of April that requires all water to be purified, if I'm not sure of getting this before then I'll have to go buy another one.

Stephen

No appologies needed Stephen.
The waiting is on Rhino: he asked if it would be possible to pay at the end of the month; on which I agreed, as it is a big sum to fork out.

ATM I'm preparing for a studytrip to London tomorrow, where I'll be 'till next Saturday (April 5), so there's a week left untill you leave for the course.

I'll send Rhino my contact & PP details, so he can sort his things when I'm London and I'll let my contact know you need it asap. So he can post it out as soon as he received payment from me, which I'll sort no matter if all payments have been done or not.

If you've got any further questions, you have my number so you can contact me if needed. I'll make sure I've got my Pre-Mac contact number with me next week, so I can contact him if so required.

If you want to drop out, no hard feelings, let me know and I'll PP your money back tonight.

Hope this answers your questions mate.

ATB
Johan

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I am willing to pick up Gailainne's order if he has to drop out and would be happy to Paypal the refund directly to him if it helps out :)

Chuck me in as a reserve if anyone needs to drop out. I missed this originally :(

Regards

Dave

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I am willing to pick up Gailainne's order if he has to drop out and would be happy to Paypal the refund directly to him if it helps out :)

Chuck me in as a reserve if anyone needs to drop out. I missed this originally :(

Regards

Dave

If you want I put you on the list, the minimum for this GB was 10, so with you added we're on 11 :) I do need your contact details today though (so I can forward them to Pre-Mac, as I'm away this week).

Let me know if want to be on it for sure.

I'll PM you my details anyway, saves me alot of a hassle as I'm online ATM anyway ;)

leon-1

Am I too late to be incuded on this? Can somebody let me have Ahjno's paypal details so I can send him payments? Cheers Aaron

Hi Aaron I had a text from Ahjno last night which will mean that you have missed out mate. :sad6:

This was the text from Ahjno
Ahjno said:
Leon could you please let the guys on the Pre-Mac GB thread know that the filters will be posted this week as he had spoken to Stuart from Pre-mac earlier today. ATB from London, Johan

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Woohoo! Mine was waiting for me when I got home, will give it a go tomorrow on canoeing course Chainsaw organised up here :D

Ahjno :You_Rock_ many thanks.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
If we can get him over on Dartmoor again (this maybe awkward especially if he asks whether it is going to rain) you'll have to drop in and see him.

:D
Many thanks for your help to put up a post mate!
I'll only come over to Dartmoor if it's NOT gonna rain ;) :lmao: As far as I know ATM I'm able to make it to the Summermoot in August :D
Would be great to meet all you guys, and especially you Leon - I liked our chats near the campfire whilst making a pipe :D

London was great, we wore all week a suit and tie ... and I was asked for the way to London Bridge (which I just crossed) and Waterstone's near Picadilly (which was across the street, left - where we just came from) :lmao:
Sad thing aswell: while we were at the Commercial Court a guy started snorring (we thought he'd fell asleep) and eventually fell from his chair and turned all purple. The counterparty immediately started CPR and a Courtmedic rushed in with a full pack with shiny stuff. Ambulance was called and when we walked by (the judge said we'd better leave) 45 minutes later the ambulances (3) were still there.
I'll try to contact the lawyer (he's got a dutch wife, and always in for a chat) who invited us to check if he know if the guy survived ...

Anyway, good to see the filters are arriving :D - also got mine.
It's was great to organise this GB! Thank you guys for the trust you gave me to sort this one! :notworthy

Please post here if you've received your filter, so I can keep track of things :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE