GB: Pre-Mac Trekker Set - waterpurification filter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Great stuff, I'm sure if he could get the price down even more we could get some extra bod's interested! (i'm going to ask a couple of my frineds who might also be intrested!)

Well done again!;)

Rhino.

I did the same thing :D - We already have a discount of:
117 GBP (all parts bought seperately) minus 98 GBP (MWP price before 15% discount) = 19 GBP

98 GBP minus 15% discount = aprx 83.40 GBP per set
Makes a profit of 14.60 GBP (98 minus 83.40) + 19 GBP (see above) = 33.40 GBP already :D

Postage: probably 3 GBP so: 33.40 GBP minus 3 GBP = total profit made: 30.40 GBP aprx.

Still no reply from my contact though :(

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Not yet, but that's mainly due to me. Had an unexpected death at the in-laws. When everything is back on track I'll sort it all out.
Groupbuy is still on :D

That is unfortunate news, my condolences to those involved.

Nagual.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Alrighty,

1. To get an even sharper price (another 2.5% discount), we have to go over the 50-sets mark, which is unthinkable since we're still at 10 sets.

2. Price per set will be 82.50 GBP (even less than the maths I did above)

3. P&P will be an additional 3.00 GBP, to your doorstep. I'll check for the price to Switzerland (Karl) and the Netherlands (me).

Final price will be: 82.50 + 3.00 = 85.50 GBP for all participating groupbuy members, except for Karl and myself.

4. Payment:
Final payment to Pre-Mac will be done by me by Credit Card.

Payment for your set (to me) preferably by Paypal.

6. Please send me a PM with your name, forumname, address (where you want to take delivery of your filter) and Paypal addy.
I will reply with my Paypal addy and full contact details.

7. Any questions? :D

Can't wait for mine :) - already planned an outing :approve:

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
It's 3.4% + 20p, I think that makes it = 88.61 GBP

Edit: someone check my maths please - it might not be right.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Things speeded up a bit: already received a payment, hence this list. Shall we say payment somewhere before the end of this month (but of course preferably sooner, though I understand it's quite an amount)? Though I'm to London in the first week of April (studytrip), so can't do anything in that period - and that leaves up some more time for you guys.

After Pre-Mac has processed payment, the items will be post out within 24 hours.

Paypal: I suggest the following formula: price + 4% + 20p (to be sure we definately cover all the PP fee's - (if) anything left, will be donated to a charityfund, to be decided by you, by then)

85.50 GBP + 4% + 20p = 89.12 GBP
Karl, for you and me that would be 91.20 GBP each.

The List:
1. Karl5 - PM received - Payment received

2. Aliwren - PM received - Payment received

3. andy_e - PM received - Payment received

4. Bikething - PM received - Payment received

5. Ahjno - Banktransfer sorted

6. Crofter - PM received - Payment received

7. Bushscout1 - PM received - Payment received

8. Gailainne - PM received - Payment received

9. Rhino -

10. eskimotwenty - PM received - Payment received

11. Silverback - PM received -

Rhino

Apr 1, 2007
Gravesend, Kent
Hay Ahjno I've PM'ed you back ages ago. As I said if you need the money now I can prob sort something out but I thought you said that the end of the month (payday) would be OK?

I don't want to hold others up...

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hay Ahjno I've PM'ed you back ages ago. As I said if you need the money now I can prob sort something out but I thought you said that the end of the month (payday) would be OK?

I don't want to hold others up...

That's what I said mate. I know it's a big amount, and don't want you to have some month left at the end of your money ;) Hence I agreed to wait for payday. Only if you can spare it atm, you can PP it to me. If so, let me know your details and I'll forward you my PP addy and contact details.

HTH

Johan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE