Game of Thrones

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
Have they actually seen him? Maybe they are just trying to cover up his death to calm down the masses...

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
images

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I wouldn't delve too far into the realism. I've never seen anyone carry food, bag of useful items etc.

Must say, I enjoyed the Red Lady twist.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Been madly catching up and rewatching s1&2 again now watched 3 and just started 4. Should be onto 6 in a few weeks time! Can't wait.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
So....... season 6 is done.... what do i think of that last episode.................. WT actual F.

I did not, and i repeat for the sake of clarity...... DID NOT, expect that. That first 20 minutes? Jaw hit floor!!

Best episode? Well, its certainly up there.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I reckon last week's episode was the most emotional thrill ride, but this latest one... holy moly... I knew she was planning something, but that was utterly brutal!

I'm intrigued by what Bran saw and it gives you a good insight to what is coming in the future... but still... the deathcount in this episode has to be one of the highest and probably the most gruesome... Jaime has already killed one mad man... how will he cope with a mad woman who actually went through with it?

Edge of the seat stuff though... just gutted it'll be another 12 months before the story continues.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE