Game of Thrones

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Season 6 trailer.... Bring it on!!!

Just started season 4 again the other day....i have seen the first 3 seasons about 6 times at least, only seen 4 & 5 a couple..... need a catch up. :)

[video]https://www.facebook.com/GameOfThrones/videos/10153536047902734/?fref=nf[/video]

Last edited:

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I reckon he gets a Dragon........ the big one!

That's an interesting thought.

Can't wait but wish GRRM would extract a digit on the next books. When I heard George Martin had died this morning I went scrabbling insanely for my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
I saw an article this week that Martin had a major plot twist planned but the TV show killed off the character, apparently 12 have been killed off in the show, but not in the book.

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I saw an article this week that Martin had a major plot twist planned but the TV show killed off the character, apparently 12 have been killed off in the show, but not in the book.

The show is miles away from the book now - there's a whole key character in the book that's not even in the show.

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Really, that was a bold move for the show then. I'll read the books, but only after the show has finished since i reckon it would just spoil both a bit for me now
Yup. It's spoiled the book for me as I know they've planned the endings to coincide. So this major character must not have any overall impact to the story arc. Sansa's story is now also way off the book. As is Brienne's.

Sent from my UMI eMAX using Tapatalk

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
When I heard George Martin had died this morning I went scrabbling insanely for my phone.

WHAT??? He´s dead? :eek: How dare he die now! *words coming out of my mouth not fit for writing*
That´s it! I will never read a long series again! The authors all die before they finish... This was just the scenario I feared!

Mildly upset!

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE