Funny: Mouse sets house on fire.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Topcat02

Settler
Aug 9, 2005
Dymock, Gloucestershire
Blazing mouse sets fire to house

The mouse completely destroyed the man's home
A US man who threw a mouse onto a pile of burning leaves could only watch in horror as it ran into his house and set the building ablaze.
Luciano Mares, 81, of Fort Sumner, New Mexico, found the mouse in his home and wanted to get rid of it.

"I had some leaves burning outside, so I threw it in the fire, and the mouse was on fire and ran back at the house," he was quoted as saying by AP.

Though no-one was injured, the house and everything in it was destroyed.

"I've seen numerous house fires, but nothing as unique as this one," Fire Department Captain Jim Lyssy said.

New Mexico has seen several major blazes after unseasonably dry and windy conditions which have destroyed 10 homes and devastated more than 53,000 acres (21,200 hectares) of land.

monkey_pork

Forager
May 19, 2005
Devonshire
What is wrong with some people ?
I mean really, what is it with :censored: :censored: like this.

This kinda thing makes me utterly sick.
If you need to get rid of the mouse, at least do it humanely.
I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever with this bloke.

Idiot

:cussing:

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
Text moderated. Please try to refrain from using quite so many expletives. This is not the place. C_Claycomb

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
Respect to the mouse and my feelings go to its family, if they weren't burnt to death in the inferno too.

This man should have been charged for animal cruelty and his insurance company should not pay up nether.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE