frosts clipper info

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
yes i have seen the video of some one hammering it into a tree and standing on it he even jumped up and down and it only bent a tiny bit

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
red i have arranged a date and time to meet fenlander and my mum has also mspoke with him its not long untill the 1st of july

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Leon,

I know mate - not long to practice on your challenge then huh? Best make sure you get that pot stand sorted out - I've tried holding a billy can over the flames - your hand gets too hot :)

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I think he shows about 10 - depends which one you want - I think a crane is probably overkill mate

Red

I broke the tang on my Eric Jonsson mora so I ground the blade down from 4.5 inches to three inches to give a new tang and used a piece of Black poplar burl to make a new handle and sheath. Just need some reindeer leather now to finish it off :rolleyes:

P1010252.jpg
[/IMG]

PhilParry

Nomad
Sep 30, 2005
Milton Keynes, Bucks
leon-1 said:
It depends on materials you want to use, leather costs about £3.70 for a square foot. If you are making a dangler sheath you will need a D ring as well.

Good heavy grade linen thread can be bought in lengths of about 10 meters, cost is about 85p.

You'll need some contact adhesive (I tend to use PVA, but anything will do).

After that it is time and the design for making one.

So where DO you buy leather for leatherwork from?!?

Can't find any!!! :(

Phil

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Leon,

I'm pleased mate, but this thread is about Clippers - lets keep our other chat on the "List to Learn" thread okay? ;)

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE