French F1 Commando Tent (canvas) preview

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Just picked up this tent from military mart for £22 and thought I'd give it a whirl whilst taking the boys out.
Really impressed at what you get for the money, quality is good and there is acres of room (up against a lavvu). No issues with condensation and ended up with my wife and I and our youngest in it for the night. Vid is a bit of fun as I was trying to keep the kids entertained at the same time.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
only slightly disappointed you didn't go in for a commando roll after hurdling over the tent. Nice looking tent.

Reactions: nobby8126
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
I have read several reviews of these tents, and having one, am amazed that people get more than one adult in them! Where does any kit go?
Much as I like and use mine, like the lavvu, it is strictly a solo tent in my book:O_O:

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
I have read several reviews of these tents, and having one, am amazed that people get more than one adult in them! Where does any kit go?
Much as I like and use mine, like the lavvu, it is strictly a solo tent in my book:O_O:

It looks like there's a tarp in line with the tent, so I suppose that's where anything that needs sheltering from an overnight shower would go.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.