Free gear!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

VaughanW

Jul 30, 2017
London
I'd sell it here but I'm not a full member, and I don't want to or it on fleabay... I'm having a clearout and so some bits have gone into the gift it on thread and some surplus ones here...

North face Bivi bag, wrap around bug net hood. Probably at least 800 years old and probably needs re-waterproofing.

Pictured here with a random cat we picked up halfway up Carrauntoohil. Folds in on itself with a pocket in the hood.

abd9a7d1d5b80f5f62a8188778b97489.jpg

16326f0c563c73302d0e189d6a82f1e4.jpg

Magnifying glass - probably 7cm across and 1.2 at the middle.

632c1a10a8752c4a9251b0c8fd98abe1.jpg

Free to whoever wants them, just let me know. I'd prefer to help someone out that really needs them.

MountainGoat

Tenderfoot
Nov 1, 2016
Scotland
How much for the cat?

I heard they boil well.

Never heard of a cat that folds in on itself. Talented.

Still, it's going in the pot.

Last edited:

KenThis

Settler
Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
Hi, Please can I take the magnifying glass. I've been half heartedly thinking about a little project for one. This should get me to make it.
I'll PM details.

VaughanW

Jul 30, 2017
London
How much for the cat?

I heard they boil well.

Never heard of a cat that folds in on itself. Talented.

Still, it's going in the pot.

Last I saw (on Instagram) Tyson (the Cat) had followed some other couple to the Peak of the mountain. I'm sure he's still there if you want him? I'll try to find the link to the post...

MountainGoat

Tenderfoot
Nov 1, 2016
Scotland
Last I saw (on Instagram) Tyson (the Cat) had followed some other couple to the Peak of the mountain. I'm sure he's still there if you want him? I'll try to find the link to the post...

Thought from your post you had brought the fellow home with you!

Not to worry. Not that desperate. I'll just go down the local Chinese and order a ham omelette, I'll get my cat meat.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Are you sending the gear to people who stepped up and asked for it Mate?
Only asking because I havent received the bits you were going to send me ?
I've also PM'd you but got no reply?
Cheers
Greg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE