Free £5 on ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
If bought at Tesco's in store rate that's about £4K's worth of Saffron! Was it in a very heavy container and did you weigh it in the container?

It was in plastic bags. I gave half of it to a friend. It's probably low grade & stale now but still adds a nice colour to roast potatoes!

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
was trying for a fire steel but i cant seem to get the voucher code ? although im useless at using tech stuff lol, thanks for the heads up though ,

zed4130

Forager
Aug 4, 2011
poole
Just a heads-up / warning. I just bought something intending to pay with this coupon, but too late it's expired, and no way too know that until you've committed to buy.
Oh well it's an item I wanted anyway. Must be quicker next time!

probably what happened to me, oh well, hope you guys enjoyed it, ive enough fire steels lol,

bronskimac

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
Dundee
I should have scrolled down before heading off to Ebay. No problem though, I bought stuff I was going to buy anyway.

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Cost them £250k you say?

How many paypal charges will get paid by people who don't get a free fiver and do we think it will be > or < £250k ? I'm betting they made on it.

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Considering how many organisations spend far larger sums of marketing budgets that focus on telling everyone how great they/their product is I think it's pretty good (even though I wasn't quick enough) that they have done this and I haven't seen any marketing etc for this. Essentially they have just given £250,000 of profit direct to their customers.

I do appreciate they are a large multi million (billion?) dollar company and to them this is probably chump change, but they set up a business model that has helped lots of people do business safely and securely and their fees aren't that expensive, they are honest about them and are generally very good. I am just jealous I didn't have the idea and made the cash myself but I didn't and I don't begrudge the people who have done well with what seems a good business model where they aren't taking advantage of people.

If you don't like paypal, use cheques.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE