Fourth Underblanket Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi there,

Before trying to commit to buying one, can you give some details about weight, material (down / synthetics), size (w*l*h), possibilities of shipping to The Netherlands.

I now use a JRB No sniveller underquilt and my old sleeping bag as top quilt (or mat inside this sleepingbag) and I am looking to replace the bag, but I am lost in the amount of info of the quilts (last thing I saw was 1.2 kg for the proto type and that seems a bit heavy compared to a Potomac from Kickass).

Thanx for your patience and answers.

Grtz Johan

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
After spending last night cold in my hammock, I am bumping this in the vain hope that more people will sign up for a new group buy on an underblanket. There are loads of hammocks out there from group buys, if you intend to use them during the coming months, it would be an idea to jump on board and get yourself kitted out with one. Last night was a clear night, so cool, but the wind compounded the problem and I was cold for most of the night. Not a pleasant experience!

There are a few people hee who have already mentioned an interest, so if you are after one put your name down and then hopefully we can get another group buy off the ground!

pollitt

Jan 1, 2007
Dover, Kent, UK
I've been watching these from over on SOTP and i think its time to say sign me up for one, Ive been using a hammock alot lately and on those unexpected cold nights it does get a bit nippy even in the summer

Stuart

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Any chance of perhaps posting a link to this thread on SOTP? There may be some hammock users over there waiting for another group buy on underblankets.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE