Four-Way pocket Tool Kit?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
have just found my Grand Father's four-way tool kit, it's in a light brown leather fold out pouch and it contains a pen knife handle that with no pieces in, And then the 4 Tools in separate sleeve's within the pouch, there's a Can / Bottle Opener, Philips screw driver a Flat head screw driver and a small blade, the weird thing is that they Hook into the knife handle 1 item at a time / meaning the handle only accepts 1 tool.
I'm sure they were probably cheap old style multi-tools?. But the flat head screw driver is broken at the hook end and the Blade is not the original 1 it's a small swiss army style so it can't be fitted into the handle.
Anyone seen / heard of this type of set-up.
as I'm thinking of getting it repaired for a better keepsake.
cheer's
Pic's added in a minute.

Reactions: zornt

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Awaiting the pictures, but yes I have heard of this sort of tool. Does it have an hour glass shape fitting that locks it into the handle?

I bought something similar about 20 years ago for my father, his was a three blade kit, with a gerenal use blade, filleting blade and saw/bread knife, with a bottle opener.

Reactions: zornt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE