Forum clock on the blink??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Is there something funny going on with the Forum clock?

about a week ago I noticed that a post in a thread I was reading was dated as being made at 00:05 am on Sunday morning, even though I was sure it had been posted on Friday night :confused:

I've just been reading the thread again, and now it says the post was made at 23:05 on Saturday night - I've also just checked to see if a member had been on the site over the last day or so as I'm waiting for a reply from a PM - yesterday their profile said their last visit was 15:35 on Friday... today it says it was 14:35 on Friday..

I also see I was last here at 00:01, when I know i was on here until 1am ...

are we slipping an hour each day? :eek:

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
And me......but I thought it was probably down to the usual muddle I get into setting the clock time :rolleyes: I'm sure it'll get sorted..

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Looks good here. Nice to see all problems fixed that I can see. Especially the evil google analytics thing.

Cheers, Nag.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry Bert but what's that got to do with the forum clock?

It's on the list of things that need fixing, it's proving to be a pain though, sorry about that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE