Forged Steel flint Strikers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Ideal Christmas gifrs for your favourite Bushcrafter!
Traditional designs.
A selection of Hand Forged Steels for use with Flint.
DSCF2181.jpg

Each of these Steels is hand forged by myself in West Wales, from selected high carbon steel, and is unique. No two strikers will ever be made identical.
All the Steels are hardened to give the best sparks I have ever produced and they come with a selection of flint, charcloth and birchbark in a leather pouch.

Numbers 1 and 6 have lanyard loops, 2 is a knuckle-bow style, 4 fits over your index finger, while 3 and 5 are side grip types.

Ideal for the re-enactor/LARPer or the discerning pyromaniac as well as Bushcrafters who want something unique these Steels cost only £20.00 each!
PM me for more details and to purchase your Steel!

Last edited by a moderator:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
OK folks, they all have me drooling, but which one? Or should I sell a kidney and buy them all( though they are a silly cheap price, I just like being a drama queen...) If you had to buy one which would it be?
Goatboy

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Ideal Christmas gifrs for your favourite Bushcrafter!
Traditional designs.
A selection of Hand Forged Steels for use with Flint.
DSCF2181.jpg

Each of these Steels is hand forged by myself in West Wales, from selected high carbon steel, and is unique. No two strikers will ever be made identical.
All the Steels are hardened to give the best sparks I have ever produced and they come with a selection of flint, charcloth and birchbark in a leather pouch.

Numbers 1 and 6 have lanyard loops, 2 is a knuckle-bow style, 4 fits over your index finger, while 3 and 5 are side grip types.

Ideal for the re-enactor/LARPer or the discerning pyromaniac as well as Bushcrafters who want something unique these Steels cost only £20.00 each!

NUMBERs 2 and 3 SOLD

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
A selection of Hand Forged "Strike a light" Steels for use with Flint.SOLD
DSCF2181.jpg

NUMBERs 2, 3 and 4 SOLD

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE