Foraging course needed North Pembroke

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Hi all,

can anyone recommend a company, or even someone willing to take me out for the day, in Pembroke, in order to learn about wild food ?. Going on hols with the family for a week in Sep and i always have a day out on my own. I thought it would be an ideal opportunity to go out and learn a bit about the wonderfull food that is on offer.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.

The only place i can think of is Dryad Bushcraft, but thats on the Gower.

Cheers,

Paul

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well - I should be back from my travels by then...I am not the greatest authority on wild foods but I know a little and live near Cardigan...I could show you around the area a bit...
John

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Well - I should be back from my travels by then...I am not the greatest authority on wild foods but I know a little and live near Cardigan...I could show you around the area a bit...
John

John, im sure you do yourself a diservice, but itn would be an honour. Let us have your e mail and i will let you know what im after.

Cheers,

Paul

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Ecknall!
Fine by me - but lets leave the planning until I get back!:D
I leave on thurs 4am and have lots to finish up first....:rolleyes:

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Looks like youve got a group of us then John ! Enjoy your trip, see ya when you get back.

Paul

You get my e mail by the way ?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well it looks like it could be party time!;)
When I volonteered to take Paul for a walk I did point out I am not an expert on wild foods...but if we all pool our knowledge then I am sure we will all learn something.
I had best get mugging up on "Food for Free"!:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE