For planning your next trip..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eraaij

Settler
Feb 18, 2004
Arnhem
I think that I am not the only one that is very much looking forward to some hiking/bushcrafting/adventure/.. In that spirit, and while browsing locations -I came upon this site. Basically Google maps with all kinds of adjustable nifty layers (temperature/wind/snow conditions/web-cams):

Windy.com

Not sure if this is old news, but could not find a link to it here. I really like the webcams for checking out the local conditions.

So, -now I know at least that Finnskogen in Sweden is still flooded in snow ;)

Enjoy,
-Emile

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
They have a phone app too, which is pretty good. You can choose which forecast service you want to see data for, there can sometimes be quite a difference in predictions. The weather radar is good, quite accurate. Its really interesting to see global effects and the passage of pressure areas.

eraaij

Settler
Feb 18, 2004
Arnhem
They have a phone app too, which is pretty good. You can choose which forecast service you want to see data for, there can sometimes be quite a difference in predictions. The weather radar is good, quite accurate. Its really interesting to see global effects and the passage of pressure areas.

Thanks! Will check that one out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE