food to reduce blood pressure

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
My wife stresses about being stressed , she is always giving me hassle for being too laid back .

Take care !

Craig..........

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
mate, i've got the monitor on me left arm and the missus keeps putting the cuff one on me right arm to confirm the readings on the left one !....i'm being squashed every which way !

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
mate, i've got the monitor on me left arm and the missus keeps putting the cuff one on me right arm to confirm the readings on the left one !....i'm being squashed every which way !

Now that is bound to get your BP going up not down !

Craig.........

Settler
Aug 8, 2010
here
alcohol abuse seems to keep me relaxed. have you tried that? failing that there are herbal alternatives.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
What about a good blood letting or better yet donate a couple quarts that should bring down the blood pressure some.....

Only helps for a short duration. Takes about 8 weeks for the red and white blod cells to regenerate but the actual liquid returns within a day; about as soon as you get a good drink (a little exageration here but not much).

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
went back for the monitor readings this morning, Doc has put me on Med's to bring things under control, so all's looking well.

Thanks guy's

Robbi

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Good luck. You'll eventually get it sorted. Just realize the doc will probably have you back a few times to tweak meds and doses.

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
went back for the monitor readings this morning, Doc has put me on Med's to bring things under control, so all's looking well.

Thanks guy's

Robbi

Had kidney stones and hospital pointed out high BP. Went to doctors and was monitored over a 3 week period, 140/100, put on Ramipril now 120/80 also on statins as I was 7.0 now down to 4.1 after 3 months. The bad cohlesterol reading was 4.8 down to 2.0

The meds are permanent daily treatment, but seem to do the job and luckily no side effects yet.

I hope you have the same experience!

Regards, Paul.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE