Folding Trivet based on RM's site's one - will hold a dutch oven or a cup easily

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Hi Whittler Kev,
This is the first forum I have joined so apologies if I get things a bit wrong.....:newbie: alert!
Hopefully you are still making all the great pieces of equipment? If so, could you let me know please how to order a trivet from you.
Cheers,
Mike
No probs. I'll get one made up later in the week and then let you know how to pay

No offense to the fella Kev' but that accent was making me chuckle instead of listening to what he had to say. Nice that your trivet got such a good mention though. Top job mate.
His accent is pure Southern. but he sure knows his onions Biker

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Brill. I'm sorry :( but I've not been in the forge this week as the dreaded Arthritis has meant I spent one day on crutches and the next suffering for doing that (wrist and shoulder joints swollen:cussing:.) Been just work and sitting about the rest of the time:surrender:
As soon as I can use the hammer again I'll get outside and make some stuff up:dancer:.
Shouldn't be very long now as usually only gets too bad when the temperature :hatscarf: or air moisture content :sun: has drastic changes......like this last month dagnabit :soapbox: :tapedshut

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
I've done something like a shepards crook (daughters gardens full of them as flower hanging basket holders
Normally don't stand this upright
100_0941.jpg

or have a look here or here
http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy280/kpurse/Bits I have made by hand etc/?start=all

EppingMike

Jan 22, 2012
Buckhurst Hill, Essex
Brill. I'm sorry :( but I've not been in the forge this week as the dreaded Arthritis has meant I spent one day on crutches and the next suffering for doing that (wrist and shoulder joints swollen:cussing:.) Been just work and sitting about the rest of the time:surrender:
As soon as I can use the hammer again I'll get outside and make some stuff up:dancer:.
Shouldn't be very long now as usually only gets too bad when the temperature :hatscarf: or air moisture content :sun: has drastic changes......like this last month dagnabit :soapbox: :tapedshut

No problem Kev, no rush. I have a close friend with Psoriatic Arthritis and totally understand how this knocks her sideways for weeks on end sometimes. I hope you feel better soon.
Cheers,
Mike

Aug 12, 2012
Tonbridge
Hi I'd be very intereted in one of the folding trivets if they are still available. Could you confirm how I go about ordering one? Thanks!

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Just PM me if you want it oiled (which is what most people want) or sprayed with black heat paint (£2 extra) and I'll get you onw made up ;)

I can highly recommend this, after using it all summer it still is working as expected, just needs some rubbing down and oiling for storage.. in a month or so..

Can't get much better said than that...thanks dude
They seem to go real fast on the swap thread too ha ha

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE