Folding Trivet based on RM's site's one - will hold a dutch oven or a cup easily

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Hi there.

I would love to place an order for one too please, sprayed if possible.

If this is ok, please PM me you paypal details.

Many thanks indeed,

KP

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Thanks peeps. So thats two sprayed at £27 and one oiled at £25. Hopefully I'll get them done this weekend (inner ear problem at the moment - so I keep falling over and turning right while I'm walking :lmao: ) so I can post them out Monday ;)

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Really embarrassed guys. Still falling over due to this balance problem I've got :1244: :(. Tried to do the trivets today but it was too dangerous :nono::surrender: . I will get them done ASAP ;) Please bear with me.
I am really annoyed as I normally get them done within a day or two at the most :tapedshut:censored::banghead:
:sad6::sad6::sad6:

Last edited:

dave1942

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 15, 2005
Hemel Hempstead
Kev,
There is no need for "sorry" we all get ill at some time. I am in no hurry so wait until you stop falling over and all is safe for you. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Dave

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Good News :beerchug:. I pushed it today and got them done :dancer: (just waiting for the 2nd coat of paint to dry on Dave1942 and Kiltedpic's). Knifefans is all oiled up as is a buyer from EvilBay (He paid more as he's not a member on here ;) :grouphug:
Thanks for waiting everyone
:mexwave::mexwave::mexwave::mexwave::mexwave:)

Oh I made these up as well as someone commissioned a Dragon striker

WKDragonstrikers20-01-20112.jpg

As you can see, there the usual big handed ones except number 3 which would probably make me a ring :lmao:
Some maybe coming up for sale soon. I'll keep everyone posted after he's had first pic (local so coming for a demo and to see them)

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
My trivet arrived today and very happy with it indeed, just need a Dutch oven now and all set!!!

Many thanks Kev. :You_Rock_

KP

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Just received this from a customer so I thought I would share:

Hi Kev the striker landed last Tuesday and I lit the stove with it that night, in fact I’ve lit the stove every time since, using it, flint steel char cloth and a sulphur match from brass spill holder on right hand wood upright

TeddyToursfire.jpg

as you can see I collect strikers, but I do use them all the time and yours is great, functional art !

Thanks for the feedback Danny of Teddy Tours fame

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
I sent a trivet and a steel to Reallybigmonkey1 in America as a Crafty Santa Present. If you want to see how they perform + two new bed setups and an emberlti oven, etc, watch the whole of this video.
I like all of his vids anyway which is why I sent the gifts as a big thanks for his instructional and entertaining YouTube stuff :bigok:

[video=youtube;yypSQ2qbNjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yypSQ2qbNjo&feature=up loademail[/video]

EppingMike

Jan 22, 2012
Buckhurst Hill, Essex
Hi Whittler Kev,
This is the first forum I have joined so apologies if I get things a bit wrong.....:newbie: alert!
Hopefully you are still making all the great pieces of equipment? If so, could you let me know please how to order a trivet from you.
Cheers,
Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE