Folding camp grill FS.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Offered here are my folding camp grills that i make.The dimentions are 12in x24in.It stands on 9in legs.There is plenty of space for billy cans and/or fryng pan on the bars and a 'hotplate' area for keeping your mug of tea warm ect..Its possible to fry on it as well.This part is removable and made from Stainless steel.The grill(apart from the plate) is painted in high temp paint for protection.Packed weight is around 3.4kg.Im asking £45 inc p&p for these.Please note they are made to order.Thanks for looking.If you require different size or style please pm me to discuss.:)

PICT2829.jpg

PICT2827.jpg

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
As a proud owner of a similar item I can say "awesome" with relaxed ease.
Nice piece of kit there and a good price.
GB.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Offered here are my folding camp grills that i make.The dimentions are 12in x24in.It stands on 9in legs.There is plenty of space for billy cans and/or fryng pan on the bars and a 'hotplate' area for keeping your mug of tea warm ect..Its possible to fry on it as well.This part is removable and made from Stainless steel.The grill(apart from the plate) is painted in high temp paint for protection.Packed weight is around 3.4kg.Im asking £40 inc p&p for these.Please note they are made to order.Thanks for looking.If you require different size or style please pm me to discuss.:)

PICT2829.jpg

PICT2827.jpg

Launditch,

Something just occured while relooking at the grill, how far apart are the bars? Looks about three inches? if so could mean sizes sausages ( a Bushcraft staple ) maybe fall between the gaps ALA at the underground ( Mind the gap ). HAve you tried faithfull bangers on it? Still looks a nice piece of kit though and I'd be tempted bar owning a grill already.

GB.

Wallenstein

Settler
Feb 14, 2008
Warwickshire, UK
I think it's intended more for pots / pans / griddles rather than individual sausages.

You can always shove a stick through your bangers to keep them out of the embers, or use the flat steel plate as a contact grill :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The bars are 2 1/4" apart and are indeed for frying pans, kettles and billes

However the grill plate is 11" long by more than 6" wide - you can get a pound of sausages on the grill plate easy :)

Red

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
The bars are 2 1/4" apart and are indeed for frying pans, kettles and billes

However the grill plate is 11" long by more than 6" wide - you can get a pound of sausages on the grill plate easy :)

Red

Too many sausages can lead to rowdy behaviour!
happy0054.gif

wapg_punch_d04_450w540h.jpg

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Its just a standard design pictured.If you wanted one with the bars closer i could make that.

Or prehaps yer sausages arent big enough:p

P.s.Thanks Red and Wallenstein.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hiya

Sorry wasn't having a go, was just getting all the dimensions of the thing in my head. Having fewer bars like that keeps the weight down and allows more heat through. As I'd said in both posts I think it's really nice.

Cheers
GB.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
No need to apologise!I know you wasnt having a go.......

And i was only joking.Thanks for the comments!

Hiya Launditch,
Sorry mate, feeling a little fragile at the moment due to some stuff going on personally, so maybe a little over sensative. Just didn't want to insult you. Have often looked at your fine wares and thought yum!!! Nice looking grill, with fine kicked out legs to allow more fire space and added stability. You do have a feel for metal, slightly jelious there as my family were all blacksmiths, farmers and engineers until a generation ago and I would love to give up my pointless job and go back one.
Keep up the good work.
Colin.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
My grill has arrived and I'm very pleased with it. Looks a fine piece of work to me. Looking forward to putting it to good use.:) :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE