Flooded

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
I am just glad it is not as bad as first thought.

Its been said before if you need a hand sorting anything out ....re painting etc drop me a PM and I will come up and help out.

Greg

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
It's good to see that things aren't as bad as you first thought Mark.

I'm mightily pleased with the Sabre though; it weighed 22.5 Kg at the airport, and was still comfortable to carry ( all the way from the carousel to the taxi rank... )

All the best marra, Michael.

moab

Forager
Apr 26, 2007
UK
Lurch,
That's really bad luck, hope your back up and running soon.
Been following it on the news and the devastation looks massive for people up in your neck of the woods.
All the best
Moab

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
_46762243_cockermouth_bbc.jpg

My warehouse in the red circle!

Why have you got a warehouse in the middle of a river?:eek:

Glad that you have not taken too much of hit. Still a bit of a pain for you to get everything sorted out.

Good luck with the work.

Are you staying there, or will you be looking for a place higher up?

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
The water to the north of you to down past Lawsons is the remnants of the old mill race for Gote Mill (As was) My folks used to run their business from there, it's in Beckermet now. Dry, but practically inaccessible from Redmain due to the bridge ****uation (sic)

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Glad too see all is not lost mate. Still a pain getting up and running again but keep on trucking and buy some paddling pools to store your karrimor gear in !!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Sorry to hear your warehouse got caught in the floodwaters Mark :(, hope it all settles out cleanly for you.
Your rep is sound,:approve: usually folks get things delivered from you 'before' they've even gotten out of the door to work the next morning, so a bit understanding is in order I'm sure.
Hope the Insurance folks get their act together swiftly for you and you don't get penalised for the elements.

Just back from a week away in Warwick and York, and having seen the flooded areas from the roads ......:eek: :( lots of folks suffering.

atb,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE