flint-knapping in England & Gathering

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello to all,

Thank you for all the bookings we received. There was a huge number of forum users who booked a weekend with us on the "knap-fest".

Sadly, I have to bring some bad news.

Due to severe family circumstances, we have had to postpone the knap-fest. As yet we do not have a future date arranged.
For this reason, we have decided to return all payments to those who had already booked their place.

Will and I have tried our hardest to make it go ahead despite the family problems, but it couldn't be done.

I would like to apologize sincerely. I know how much everybody was looking forward to the event. I hope we haven't inconvienienced anybody too much.

If anybody has question or remarks, I am available through e-mail as well as private message and I will reply as soon as I find messages.

Many regards,

Anthonio Akkermans

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
As one who was thinking of going (just so happened to be the weekend between Wooldore courses, so would have been the right end of the county for a change), all I can say is that I and I`m sure everyone else, was is extremely grateful that you took it upon yourselves to organise this.

The fact that things have to change is by-the-by.

I hope things improve for you both.

Best wishes and Kindest Regards

Nomad

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi Anthonio.

i'm gutted was really looking forward to the knapfest. Booked dogs in kennels etc. Oh well thats life.

looks like a weekend away camping instead.

i hope you and yours are ok and everything gets sorted.

Best Wishes

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE