Fiskars Splitting axes are razor sharp. (Gory)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
You barely scratched it... Well that's what I would tell the girlfriend if that was me.

Did they nurse/doc laugh when u said "hold that there I need to take a pic for the guys on the forum"

Hopefully it's a quick recovery and you can get back out and finish chopping that wood.

Llwyd

Forager
Jan 6, 2013
Eastern Canada
My grandfather calls that education. He also would say it will not hurt in 20 years...

My mom is a nurse and says 10 stitches to close it but I figured 12-15.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Thanks for all the messages guys and gals. I have finally been released and sent home with a huge bag of drugs. For those who asked, I was wearing steel toe wellies and the axe is fine.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
You barely scratched it... Well that's what I would tell the girlfriend if that was me.

Did they nurse/doc laugh when u said "hold that there I need to take a pic for the guys on the forum"

Hopefully it's a quick recovery and you can get back out and finish chopping that wood.

They did actually although the consultant that was stood to my left got his phone out and started taking pictures too! Then said "you shouldn't have your phone on in here".

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE