fishing at lochindorb

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
just a quick question, im off to lochindorb (near aviemore) to do a spot of fishing.:fishing:

my Q is, where is the best spot to fish from the shore? i was there last year & was on the east side which was shallow for a good bit & i kept catching rocks etc.

wasnt sure where to put this so apologies if it is in the wrong place!

cheers,

gaz!

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I have stayed in the lodge house on the edge of that loch. Absolutely beautiful place. Went fishing in the little rowing boat :)

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
From talking to a fishy chap while planning a trip up there that never happend this bit of the lochside north from the little stream is supposed to be good, coords taken from google earth 57°23'36.37"N 3°43'35.69"W tight lines matey,

gazmc2

Forager
Oct 5, 2008
Grantown-on-Spey
cheers gaz i'll have fun whatever happens, will let ye all know how it goes. aye trunks but i heard the wee boats are defunct now but i'll check it out tomorrow. i know the wee stream yer talking about southey so i'll head roon that side & give it a go, anyway off to bed...up early to catch somthin for dinner.

thanks again.

gaz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE