First Solo Night

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jings! You'll be sick of seeing my posts by now after I've replied to everyone lol, but I just wanted to say I'm really overwhelmed by the positive comments and words of encouragement, thankyou all so, so much! It's given me a big boost to make more YouTube blogs...I always appreciate any comments, whether they're positive, or constructive criticism (after all, you can't improve if you don't know where you're going wrong :) )

:You_Rock_ Cheers everyone!! :thankyou:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Not used the camelbak so can't say.
As an alternative to the bivvy boots you could try the Heat Holder socks for sleeping in, about £5 a pair but worth it.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Great video, thanks for sharing. Your enthusiasm is infectious and made for enjoyable viewing. I think you have something to teach those of us with mobility problems. I have fortunately been fit all my life but since I have passed 70, I am beginning to find things less easy. For example, I now find bivvying difficult and have reverted to a tent I can get in and out of. My wife has back problems and confines herself to the campervan. We miss the waking up in the open and seeing deer grazing nearby or watching pine martens scurrying in the trees.

Good luck to you, you are beginning to store up happy memories for the future.

smojo

Forager
Jan 19, 2014
West Yorkshire
Do you not feel afraid when wild camping. I'd love to do it but there's so many nutters and troublemakers around, I'd be pretty nervous unless I was in somewhere pretty remote where scumbags and scallies can't be bothered to go.

Sep 8, 2012
west sussex
nice video, you say long winded but I just find it a nice bit of escapeism, to be honest I only really got into bushcraft so I could carry less kit
and im lazy, don't step up from 40ltr, just use your noggin :) its the way forward.
So many vids on youtube where guys call them selves preppers/bushcrafters and all they are is glampers but everything is Olive drab :)
don't go down that road.
Look forward to more vids, your watchable and have good no nonsence delivery.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE