first night in the woods

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

barking badger

Forager
Aug 2, 2011
derbyshire
well friday came and it was time to head off, So i threw on the rucsac and we set of for the woods . not to far for our first trip i set up the tarp and then hung the hammocks up got everything set up fire ready for lighting. we sat down to relax ,
i had started carving a spoon as i wanted to try burning out the bowl of the spoon with embers from the fire . so there i was sat on the ground carving my spoon chatting to the missus. when ouch straight into the finger ,that wasn't ment to happen was it . no not really i said so out came the first aid kit stuck it back together and carried on.then at 8.30 pm the missus decided it wasn't for her so she came back home bless her .so got the fire started got a brew on sat on the floor next to the fire carving my spoon then tried the embers to burn out the bowl of the spoon which went well .
so there i was under the stars drinking coffee carving a spoon next to a crackling fire it doesn't get much better .then at 4.30 this morning the birds started singing so it was coffee time .i only have a couple of pictures as the missus took the camera home with her .will put them on later.......mark:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE