First injuries of 2013

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I now understand why they didnt stitch me up. An amazing amount of thick yellow ooze, has been coming out over the last two days, as it heals from the inside out. District nurse changes dressing daily.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
District nurse changes dressing daily.
What? In front of you??? :D

Blackthorn is well known for infecting if it tears you, all that green "mould" on it is a soup of stuff waiting to dissolve you.

The medics must be thinking along those lines. Most invasive wounds are left open these days to spot infection and sort it.

Lucky white heather Dave?

Get well soon.

Liam

p.s.

In this day and age we need more fotos LOL

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Aye. I'll lend you me chainsaw, and a bottle of glenlivet, if you want harvestman?

I don't need help to injure myself, thanks. The other day I managed to grate open the old axe wound scar on my thumb with a nutmet grater, and I wasn't even using the grater at the time!

Whiskey is for clearing drains with.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Morning all,

Well as you know I was in hospital for the last two weeks. And thanks for all the kind messages that you folks sent. Thought I'd post up a few pics of one of the reasons I was in, not pretty I warn you, but better than when I had no skin on both legs below the knees. Only my right calf affected here. Blinking sore buy the way.

P050713_10.28.jpg

P050713_10.28_%255B01%255D.jpg

P050713_10.28_%255B02%255D.jpg

Hope your not eating breakfast.

Thanks again for the kind words,
GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE