Firesteel Blank Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

P@ul

Forager
Jan 30, 2006
East Sussex
Phil, 5 x firesteels for me please and have a rep for all your work, nice to know were also supporting a good cause.

Paul

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Phil

Paypal sent mate. Cheers for doing this. I need to now find out how this rep point system works and when I figure it out I am sure to add one more to your tally.

Cheers.

George

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Seoras said:
I need to now find out how this rep point system works and when I figure it out I am sure to add one more to your tally.

Is easy mate - just click on the little set of scales at the top right of the thread and finn in your comments into the popup box!

even Caleb has worked it out today :D ;)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
g4ghb said:
Right!!!! - thats it Hugh!!!! - I have your address remember........... one more outburst from you my friend and 'i'll let you have it!' ;)
Please Graham spare me - I didn't mean nuttin by it guv:D

Red

Caleb

Tenderfoot
Dec 23, 2005
peterborough
g4ghb said:
Is easy mate - just click on the little set of scales at the top right of the thread and finn in your comments into the popup box!

even Caleb has worked it out today :D ;)

Oi g4ghb watch it :)
:lmao:

K

kobalt01

Thanks for organising this :You_Rock_
Paypal sent; Cant wait.

Matt

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
:( Gotta pull out fellas, sorry. Right now cash is tight around the household. But I still expect to see your pictures of your final work!

Phil thank you once again for bringing this opportunity to all of us, and especially thanks from me. Good Medicine Brother.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
I really can’t justify buying five sticks, but if anyone wants to split a batch I’d be up for just the one.

AJB

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
OzaawaaMigiziNini said:
Hey BR... anybody ever make it to 30 rep? :eek: ...think that'd be called the "You put Mears and Mors to shame" level :lmao:

I dunno' about others, but I just checked mine and I've got 123 rep points - I must be doing something right! :)

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE