Firesteel Blank Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 24, 2007
Cornwall, UK
Chopper said:
I may be interested in 5 as well, but has anyone got one of these and tried it ?

It may be worth doing before you order 150. :)
i bought one recently -retail from www. firesteels... with a nice turned handle. Works lovely :) Loads of big fat sparks using back of my knife or even the saw blade striker think i paid about £10 for it with postage so you can see what a bargain this group buy is :D

Nice 1 Too Much Kit... paypal done :)

Hi guys,

I am now sending PM's requesting funds as you are ordering as this is getting to be a serious amount of firesteels :rolleyes:

Heck, I thought I'd be lucky to do one batch of 55 units :lmao:

THE THIRD ALLOCATION WILL BE ALL I CAN HANDLE AT THIS STAGE!!!!! :cool:

SO THERE ARE ONLY 25 UNITS LEFT ON THIS GROUP BUY!!! :eek:

I'm not going to reply to PMs where you are telling me you've paid as I am updating the Allocation Tables in the first post.

Thanks for all your support and the way in which you've all help in keeping this simple :You_Rock_ ..... well simple SO FAR anyhow :eek:

Cheers,

Phil.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
British Red said:
Don't let him have them Phil - there's more "disco balls" in the offing I can sense it! :D

Right!!!! - thats it Hugh!!!! - I have your address remember........... one more outburst from you my friend and 'i'll let you have it!' ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE