fire box type thing, heads up

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi lads and lasses i bought one of these yesterday, from azda, i think its freat for the money, only 10 quid.
great for meets, and mini barbeys, when fishing, i also bought some thing called a fire pit, ill see if i can do some pics of that two.
any how here it is

works fantastic, and packs down to nothing really.

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
Ooooh, that look ideal for when I go family camping. We would use it as a BBQ then remove the grill and throw some Home Fire Logs in there for outside heating. I will have to take a trip to Asda later. Thanks for the heads up Lee.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
thanks for the heads up, this i will take a look in asda tomorrow. much better than the bucket one i purchased at the end of last summer.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
spotted them the other day, i'm going to grab the firepit as i rather fancy having a fire in the garden and i really can't be bothered building a real firepit lol.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
spotted them the other day, i'm going to grab the firepit as i rather fancy having a fire in the garden and i really can't be bothered building a real firepit lol.

the fire pitt is fantastic, have been burning lots in it, and its great. well worth the money

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE