Finnish Wool Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 11, 2014
Maidstone, KENT
My trousers arrived today.
They're even better value if you order more than one pair.
The material is soft & thick. Pockets provide great utility (see the photo in post #1)
The cut & fit has an air of 'old-fashioned tailored' & they wouldn't look out of place as a 'dress' item.

Martti was a pleasure to deal with, dispatch was swift & delivery quick.

Recommended.

ps I got size 8/52
I'll take an inch of the leg length for my inside legs of 32"
There's an extra inch or so in the waist for my 33" circumference, but I'll leave that in case of christmas feasting, otherwise a belt is all that's needed.

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
I have a few pairs of grey trousers that were left on my hands after the previous group buys. I someone wants these, please send me a private message.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
what sizes mate and what pouckets do they have? looking for wool trousers with a back pocket

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
HI Martti I got a pair of these excellent trousers from you a few years back, can you still get them by any chance?

Cheers

ROB

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
Then Ill give you a shout. If that's OK

They have been selling these new-old stock trousers for 5 € (c. £4) for years now, so they might run out of them any day now. Hopefully the stocks will last at least a year or two more.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE