Finnish Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
My cousin is going in Finland for one week , can you guys tell what can I tell him to bring to me ? (Something bushcrafty) maybe clothing , cookware , maybe even a knife if transporting it on a plane won't be a problem and etc.

I suggest something that you can't get where you are. How about one of their traditional belt axes?
Regards, Keith.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
I suggest something that you can't get where you are. How about one of their traditional belt axes?
Regards, Keith.

I can't get any of the above mentioned , where I live :)

He is going on friday , I told him to get me a puukko knife if he can afford one and if not a kuksa and something wool from military surplus :)
He is in moscow so after Finland he has to travel to Georgia from Russia I think he will have problems for a knife when traveling from Russia to Georgia , those Russian border police are pretty bad guys , they keep everything which they "don't" like you carry.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE