Finally got my Gene Ingram #30

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
Yesterday was my Birthday and I finally got my long awaited Gene Ingram knife as a present from my girlfriend!

#30 Drop Point, S30V steel, spalted maple slabs, black spacers and mosaic pins...

geneingram30.JPG

geneingram302.JPG

geneingram30pin.JPG

It's a fantastic knife, I just can't stop looking at it. The pictures really don't do the quality of the wood justice, it just oozes class.

The sheath is something else too, very organic/rustic but highly effective.

Hopefully I will get some time to go play with it later :wink:

Thanks so much Ruth, :You_Rock_

Hellz

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
leon-1 said:
You'll not be dissapointed in the #30 as a bushcraft knife, the only problem is you become an Ingram addict and want to buy more :wink:
It's too late... I'm already choosing the next addition :roll: I'm thinking something small, like the Pocket Shortcut, with Maple and mosaic pins to match my #30...

tenbears10 said:
Those handles are amazing. It was worth the wait then.
It was a painful wait, but it is so worth it!

Hellz

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
Welcome to the Ingram family. That #30 is very nicely done with that maple and pins.....well worth the wait and Happy Birthday. I have 2 more coming after the new year and while I keep thinking that will do it, however I have this sneeking feeling........

Enjoy that one.

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
Thanks for all the well wishes (Ruth says thanks for all the kind words too :wink: )

Schwert said:
I have 2 more coming after the new year and while I keep thinking that will do it, however I have this sneeking feeling........
Yeah... got that exact same feeling :roll:

Hellz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE