Few !!!! never again scandi!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stanley lake

Forager
May 15, 2007
NORTH EAST
Hi all still a couple off things left to do make a matching fire steel. and attach the removable belt loop i give my utter most respect to the makers off thease scandi knifes :rant: stanley
Me122-1.jpg

Me124-1.jpg

Me126-2.jpg

Me128-1.jpg

Me125-1.jpg

whats your opinions

eraaij

Settler
Feb 18, 2004
Arnhem
Nah... you will get over it. - they are addictive to make :)

Nice work - great blade shape too.

-Emile

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Bloomin lovely, I need to try and make a sheath like that too.
Never ceases to amaze me all the different designs there are of scandi's.
Im addicted and planning my next one.:D

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I don't get it... what's so hard about making scandi's?
quite a lot when you make them as well as this one. The 'sticking it together and sanding it' is easy and produces an acceptable quality kinfe. The fit and detail on all parts of this one make it an exeptional piece of work.

Good job Stanley.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Nice work stanley, looks great. Got a scandi on my bench at the moment but is not going to be as well detailed as yours, looks great!

Cheers,

Alan

stanley lake

Forager
May 15, 2007
NORTH EAST
quite a lot when you make them as well as this one. The 'sticking it together and sanding it' is easy and produces an acceptable quality kinfe. The fit and detail on all parts of this one make it an exeptional piece of work.

Good job Stanley.

Thankyou bushwacker bob you hit the Nial right on the head i couldn't off explained it any better the more detail you put in the more complicated things get i had to make a special jig clamp just to put handle together .and the combination of wood and leather for the sheath was a little tricky as well this was my first attempt at this type off scandi knife and sheath cheers stanley

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE