Fenix Lantern Testers Wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
May be of Interest to few people.

http://www.fenixlight.com/ProductexperienceMore.aspx?id=48&cid=1

Fenix first lightweight and portable camping lantern CL20 will be launched soon. In order to make the enthusiasts be the first ones to experience the new product, we are now collecting those who are interested in participating in Fenix CL20 Camping Lantern Global Testing Campaign. Fenix will select some participants to test the CL20 (finished products) which will be sent for free. Look forward to your participation and support!

1. Brief Introduction of CL20
Designed with all season campers in mind, the CL20 camping lantern supports standard AA battery and CR123A lithium battery to ensure optimum performance in cold seasons. The premium neutral white LEDs along with exclusive multifaceted globe provide165-lumen anti-glare light for gear organization and other nighttime camp tasks. With built-in hanging loop and magnet for easy attachment, the additional red light equipped CL20 is a versatile companion whether on campsite or in tent.

·Two kind of battery options for optimum all season performance
·Multifaceted globe for maximum output and anti-glare lighting
·Built-in Hanging loop and magnet for easy attachment
·Neutral white output for better color rendition

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Just to let you know that I'm one of the folk chosen to be a reviewer of the lantern. They're posting it out on the 22nd of this month and the review will be appearing shortly after.
Cheers for posting up the link.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Ooh I like the look of that, 180 degree light hanger with a low profile, superb! Thanks for the info. 165 lumen should be more than bright enough, like a 20watt incandesant! Should think though a coin cell won't last long, that may be the next lantern I butcher!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just to let you know that I'm one of the folk chosen to be a reviewer of the lantern. They're posting it out on the 22nd of this month and the review will be appearing shortly after.
Cheers for posting up the link.

Hi , as the OP do you mind me asking what you have to do with the Lantern post review? Would it be possible to contact Fenix and ask them if they would let it do the rounds around the BCUK forum members? If so , me 1st.:)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi , as the OP do you mind me asking what you have to do with the Lantern post review? Would it be possible to contact Fenix and ask them if they would let it do the rounds around the BCUK forum members? If so , me 1st.:)

Hiya,

As far as I know the lantern is for keeps; though there may be paperwork included with the lantern on it's arrival. If it is for me to hold on too I'm more than happy to send it on to you to do the rounds so wee can all have a wee try. Will let you know what the story is on it's arrival. Did you apply to get one? They only seemed to pick one person in the UK.

Will let you know either way next week,
Cheers for your original post,
GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE