Favourite Youtubers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Craig88

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2012
Kingston Upon Hull
Hey guys, I hope this hasn't been covered before, I apologize if it has.
Who do you guys watch on YouTube on the subject of bushcraft/survival? I myself watch WildernessOutfitters (Dave Canterbury and Co) and Natural Bushcraft and that's about it really I watch others but only here and there as they don't post very frequently. I'm sure there are more out there which are good so I'd like to see what you guys watch.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Shug Emery taught me alot about hammocking. Not really watched anyone else on YT. Although I have most of Mears' stuff on DVD.

[video=youtube;d7NZVqpBUV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7NZVqpBUV0&list=PLB87 52777861C2AA8[/video]

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I don't subscribe to many YT channels. Most of them just don't edit enough to make it worth my while.

The only things I really watch are EdgunUSA and JoergSprave. Oh and FPSrussia:)

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Reallybigmonkey1 is one I have recently subscribed to. He has some innovative ideas but the videos are a little long (average about 20 mins).

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
Junglecrafty.........don't think i'll ever go to the jungle but i still like to watch his videos. He doesn't claim to be an expert but his videos are interesting. I enjoyed the one about rehandling a parang.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE