Favourite places.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Over the years I have tended to camp in areas that I am familiar with, possibly a bit of woodland "feng shui" which translates as "wind water" so not far off. As a result of commercial woodland harvesting, which has left most of my favoured stops looking like the aftermath of the Somme, and exposed. Coupled with the dry summer last year, which made me respectfully desist from lighting campfires, I have actively started searching out new places to go this year, preferably near water, with open shingle for safe cooking, and woods for shelter. Over the years I have shared various locations with friends, who like myself have always left a well hidden stock of wood for the next visitor, who in turn does the same. (I once had a half bottle of whisky left) So it's a new start I'm quite looking forward too.

Reactions: Macaroon

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
The same has happened to my favourite spot that has a little stream nearby so I'm having to look for a new local spot too. Being mostly moorland or steep vally woods places are few. Also in certain areas have to be aware of wild boar that were released from a wild boar farm a few years ago and have naturalised so some areas are out of contention. Then there is the beast of exmoor! ........ :D

Reactions: GuestD

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Then there is the beast of exmoor! ........ :D

vicious,
boo-black-kitten-in-pumpkin-for-halloween-r-mobile.webp

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE