Fathers day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Got a book about Ian Flemming and his work with 30 Assault unit during WW2 from my daughter , and a tub of Baldy cream from my son

Nothing bushcrafty but I buy that stuff myself!!!!!!!!!!!

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Now that's a mug that you'll treasure for a lifetime. I have one similar to that but without the palm print from my daughters. LOVE that, what a brilliant idea!

Thanks for the well wishes etc. I sent both my girls a facebook mesage last night (they live in there) I said "You have 1 hour and 28mins to wish me a happy father's day. Absent fathers have feelings too. Please remember that." Just logged in and seen No.1 daughter has sent me a reply which I haven't read as yet. Will do right now.

Kiltedpict. Your posting made me laugh out load. Nice one. Maybe she's just tall for her age?

This was my first fathers day, and it was a good one.

I was bought a bottle of Ardbeg (my favourite) and three small taster drams of whiskey, but best of all was this

525821_10151041097341323_1506989743_n.jpg

Made me a very happy daddy :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
As I have no kids and both my parents shuffled off this mortal coil ages ago "Fathers Day" and "Mothers Day" are non events in this house - but I love that palmprint mug!
That is something to treasure ... I still have my christening mug... which wierdly enough is "Thursdays Child has far to go" and a picture of a rucksack wearing child on it!
Spooky when you think of my lifetime of long-distance walking and expeditioning...

Al Fresco

May 8, 2012
Bristol
My daughter took me out for a lovely Turkish meal....it feels weird not paying!... I could get used to this!
1st time my son not been about, he's just gone off travelling in New Zeland... (lucky him!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE