Fantasy artist Wanted for commission

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Anybody a fantasy artist?
I'm asking as I need some flash drawn up for a tattoo I will be having for Yule. It will be Herne the Hunter ...
I'm looking along the lines of these pics....
Like this but facing forward and just the upper body. Its only herne im interested in not surrounding details.

Its to go on my chest with the antlers spreading along my collar bones. The waist of Herne will be finished in leaves or such to meet with an existing tattoo.

9avydyhe.jpg

Or this...
pa7ute8a.jpg

And this....I love this one
a8upujed.jpg

I've a couple of others to add tomorrow.
These are just guidelines to give an idea of the interpretation I'm after.
Obviously it doesn't need to be quite as detailed, but must be quality.
I'm prepared to pay a considerable amount for a commission .
It needs to be sized to my chest, or at least quality enough to stand enlarging for the flash.
Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
You really need to talk to Lindsey Dearnley (firecrest on here).....

Check out an example of her ink

88276-552302_154867117983954_2119899768_n.jpg

owltat.jpg

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cheers squire, is she an artist as well? As in can work from a picture idea or draw her own flash?

Here's another I'm having done. This is more straight forward and I've had a price given. I'd be interested in a quote from FireQuest on the strength of them pics you've put up.
7ama4ehy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Oh here is an example of her original art - its NOT a photo - its an original work in pastels

Korean_Lantern_Parade_by_lindseydearnley.jpg

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Your tattooist should be able to draw what he/she will be tattooing on you, if not then find another.
It os worth notin that looks good on paper, doesn't always translate to a good tattoo. Getting the actual tattooist to draw the piece from the beginning will allow him/her to design a piece that will work as a tattoo and fit wherever you are getting.

Just my 2c.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
+1 on Firecrest aka Lindsey Dearnley. The girl's entirely too talented, and she's a tattooist already so you're quids in as you'd get both deals in one package. She's also in the process or just opened up a parlour of her own. Highly recommended.

Incidentally Tat2trev's also a tattooist.

Last edited:

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I seen how talented she was but not selling many pieces of art so I suggested doing tats I don't think she's looked back, the guys from Cov ink must be kicking themselves that they did'nt snap her up when they had the chance..She did a coverup on me a tattooist MATE. decided to do a fox poo on my back rather than the OM symbol I had asked for thought is was hilarious..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE