fancy leather dog collar that one of my customers has asked me to make.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
one of my customers that contacts me through email, as he does not come on here or bb, asked me to make him a fancy dog collar, he wanted brass furnishings and to have some embellishment, so i decided to put some tooling on the edge as i do with a lot of my work, and i also tooled the hole collar to, which has gave it that stippled effect, which i really like i really wish i could capture the depth and texture in this, as the pics just don't pick it up, it is lined with pig skin, and i tooled the dogs name on for him.
i also polished the brass hardware for him, just to give it that bit more special treatment.
hope you like it.
IMG_3199 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_3200 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_3201 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
IMG_3202 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

IMG_3203 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

IMG_3204 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

dog collar i made by lucky_lee, on Flickr
take care.
all comments are welcome.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
I love it, sure you will be getting more orders for them, could you let me know what the cost of one would be.
cheers, Russ

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
posted vid of my dogs at 7 months ,so will be having two of them badboys when the buggers stop growing ,there stunning and bespoke .

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Having made a few dog collars myself I can really appreciate the work & craftsmanship that has gone into this beauty..love the effect you've put on to the leather too, gives it an almost antique look, .....leather backed, beautiful brass furnishings....luxury :cool:

What breed is it for ?

Jan 24, 2014
Croatia
I realize this is an old thread, but this is one of the most beautiful hand-made dog collars I've seen! I hope you still make them because this is exquisite.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE