My 'End of Season Sale'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
It's that time of year again. Time for a sale :)

All prices include P&P within UK. Please PM to secure.

1. Pictish Sporran handbag or foraging bag.
Only got the green one left. approx 6 x 4 x 2 inches. Hand tooled with an adjustable braided strap.

NOW £90

2. Celtic Dog belt pouch.
Tooled with celtic dog, with an antler buckle for securing the flap. Approx dimensions: 14cm wide x 14cm long x 4-5cm deep.

NOW £60

3. Pictish Stag Sporran Pouch.
Hand tooled with Pictish stag with braided edge on the flap, completely hand-stitched. The only difference to my normal sporran pouches is that this doesn't have a gusset so it sits a little flatter on the belt rather than bulging out. I can add a gusset if you want more space.

SOLD

4. Viking Urnes Dragon Belt Pouch.NOW £95. Viking Urnes Dragon Belt Pouch. Made with 1.6-2mm vegetable tanned cowhide, hand cut, tooled with Norse Urnes style beast, dyed, and hand saddle-stitched with sinew for superior strength. Braided closure strap with brass tip. Approx Dimensions: 15cm x 14 cm x 5cm

NOW £95

HalfGoatLeatherwork Viking Urnes Pouch 2 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

5. Belts. Various belts, these were made a bit quicker than my usual style with the buckles secured with saddlers copper rivets.

NOW £40 each

#1. SOLD
#2. SOLD
#3. SOLD
#4. SOLD
#5. SOLD
#6. SOLD
#7. 1 1/4" wide, mahogany, roses. Size: 35"-41"
#8. 1 1/4 wide", Yellow, Honey hexagons. Size: 31"-41"

6. Kindle Cases. These fit the original kindle, though I think even some of the newer ones are the same size.

NOW £30 each

7. Wallets. Each hasa full length cash pocket and either card slots both sides or card slots and a coin pocket. Just ask for more details and I'll put up pictures of the inners as needed

NOW £60 each

30200131002_74ab3d64ae.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to photograph these bracers. These are up for grabs for £35 each posted.
They are 5" long and come with leather cord.
Will fit any wrist over 6" wide and certainly look better on beefier arms than my skinny goat limbs ;)

1. Pictish Stag NOW SOLD
2. Norse Urnes style beast NOW SOLD
3. Pictish Boar NOW SOLD

[URL="https://flic.kr/p/QoFEVg"]

[URL="https://flic.kr/p/Qko6Vm"]

[URL="https://flic.kr/p/PPM44C"]

Thanks for reading/looking.

Hamish

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Hamish can i stake temporary claim on the #1 belt and the tree of life wallet please whilst i try and juggle the funds about?

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
I quite fancy one of the kindle pouches but have a kindle paper white. It's dimensions are 118mm wide, 168mm high by 9mm deep, how does this compare to the kindle you have based it on?

G

Dreadhead

I quite fancy one of the kindle pouches but have a kindle paper white. It's dimensions are 118mm wide, 168mm high by 9mm deep, how does this compare to the kindle you have based it on?

G

That's almost the exact same size as the original kindle, except that it's 8mm longer so it would just poke out the top by 8-10mm. When I made the first prototype case it was a tad too short so i kept it for my own kindle which pokes out the top. I don't mind myself as the case is mainly to protect the screen but each to his own :)

Winnet

Forager
Oct 5, 2011
Aberdeen
Thanks for that, will get the tape measure out again and have a think.

G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
You should get my bit for the Tree of life wallet and the #1 Black belt any second mate

Last edited:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
All arrived today mate, the old cheesy line needs said hahahaha

The pictures don't do them justice, lovely stuff mate, you should have my beard to go with them dreads cos you saved xmas

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Looking at this stuff all i can say is, my dad is lucky i got my own wallet at the same time from you and I don't follow the Arsenal and hate football in general and my brother is lucky that my waist is bigger than 40inch or i'd have the belt too and get him a bottle of plonk instead

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Hamish hahahahaha i kept telling myself i would write down the translation of the rhunes on the black belt, i eventual got my bottom in gear to get it done and you've removed the info :lmao: i'm trying my best to blame you for my slacking, can you tell me the translation please?

Dreadhead

Hamish hahahahaha i kept telling myself i would write down the translation of the rhunes on the black belt, i eventual got my bottom in gear to get it done and you've removed the info :lmao: i'm trying my best to blame you for my slacking, can you tell me the translation please?
Haha no worries mate, should have left them up! It says 'fate goes ever as fate must'

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE